Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mama's Day, May 9th, 2010.




David's co-worker that normally works on Sundays was on vacation, so David was stuck taking the day shift on Sunday the 9th. We visited his Mom, Monica, the night before, Saturday the 8th, since we knew David would be working. I attended Sacrament meeting, where the men brought in Hot rolls and Chocolate to honor the ladies. This year, I had alot more people wishing me a "Happy Mother's Day" than any other year. After church I enjoyed a relaxing walk and nap, and when David got home, we made it, even though it was late to join my family for dinner. I am glad we were able to make it, because we were able to honor the Matriarch of my family, my 88 year old maternal Grandmother and my own mom there. I continue to appreciate them more and more- their love and devotion to our family. They have taught me so much from their love!

No comments: