Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Mitt Romney's visit to Sacramento..


Former Massachusetts Gov Mitt Romney, who happens to have been a former boss of mine at the SLOC (Salt Lake Olympic Committe) recently wrote a fantastic book entitled "No apology." I receive emails off and on about his events. I had received an email mid February that Sacramento was on his tour, and blocked out a little time to be able to attend.
The book signing took place in Borders in Sacramento. It was well attended. He gave a brief introduction about the book, and due to his time constraint, went right into autographing. My turn was a brief greeting, and conversation and said he appreciated I came. One thing I can forsure say is his love for the country is tangible, and he has no reservations, or hesitations to confront issues and answer questions from people. His love for our country is tangible.






No comments: